Saturday, November 17, 2012

Still Waiting...



So it has been 20 days since I applied for the Cultural Rep program. I

was feeling pretty confident in my chances of at least getting a phone

interview since I have already worked at Disney with no write ups or

anything like that, but the other day I found out that a few other

Canadians that are on a facebook group I joined applied and heard back

a week later. I'm finding this pretty discouraging :(  At first I thought it

was because I applied for a November 2013 start date which is pretty

far away but now I am not  sure. I have changed my start date to July

1st 2013, in hopes that I get to go to Florida sooner and hear from

yummy jobs sooner as well. My contract at the hotel I am working at

now expires in April so I figure why not go to Disney sooner than later

right? I'm missing it everyday and I can't wait to go back!! I really hope

yummy jobs gives me another shot at living the dream again. Fingers

crossed I hear back soon because this wait is killing me!! On a brighter

note it seems like a bunch of people on the ops list are getting positions

so I'm very excited for them and all the others that just got jobs at

Disney! They are in for the adventure of a life time!

No comments:

Post a Comment